The Benefits of Dental Implants
Whether you have suffered tooth loss from periodontal disease, an injury or a tooth extraction, dental implants are one of the most beneficial treatments available.
Dental implants offer:
- A permanent solution to tooth loss.
- They are identical to natural teeth in appearance, feel and function.
- Implants restore your bite by stopping the remaining teeth on either side of the space moving and rotating, which often makes it difficult to chew food efficiently.
- They restore the whole mouth and provide confidence, stability, comfort and function.
Protection of your natural oral structure
- Unlike a crown procedure, adjacent teeth do not have to be shaved down.
- They helps retain bone structure.
- Decrease stress exerted on the surrounding teeth.
- Reduce the risk of TMJ syndrome.
- Decrease the chance of gum tissue shrinkage.
A long term solution
- Dental implants cannot get cavities.
- A prosthetic tooth can be changed without having to change the implant fixture that sits in the bone.
While dental implants present a range of positive benefits, it is important that you select a qualified professional to perform this highly involved procedure. At our clinic in the Sydney CBD, our conservative dentists are highly experienced in this procedure, and are great choice if you are searching for a solution to tooth loss.